Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have given in!

As I peruse the blogs of many childhood friends and acquaintances I am feeling pressured to succumb to the voyeuristic medium of the blogging world. It is, I must admit a way to share in the happenings of our daily lives and photos of our growing children. And since I still live so darn faraway, and I'm horrible at capturing moments on camera since I’m too busy living them, a blog it is! Let me warn you..... There will be no recipes, home renovations or staged photos. This is raw and uncut, life in the third-world. Where everyday is an adventure! Many people over the years have asked me on visits back home WHY?????? Why do you stay in Honduras? Well maybe what you see here will explain why .Hold on tight.....we are kicking ass and taking names!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reality check! We can all use a reason to be humble and to cherish what we have when others struggle with what they don't.

    ReplyDelete